Friday, October 4, 2013

First Friday

Today is the first Friday in October!  I can't believe it is already October. Jason got the decorations out of the attic...maybe, three weeks ago.  Three weeks is how long I've been wanting to decorate for fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving.  Why haven't I decorated?  This week I went to a yoga detox class on Monday evening, Tuesday was a family committee meeting for boys school, Jason worked late on Wednesday, and Thursday was a PTA meeting.  So, I've been busy.  I'm hoping I will be able to get several things done between tomorrow and Sunday.  Here is my To-Do List:
-Decorate for Halloween.
-Clean bathrooms and kitchen floor.
-Finish Laundry.
-Finish Chapter Three of the Story (I'll explain the Story in my next post).
-Start Chapter Four of the Story.
-Paint Nails.
-Plan Ty Ty's FOURTH birthday party.
-Plan dinners/lunches.
-Go grocery shopping.
-Drink bottle of wine.  ;)
Oops - I didn't mean that...whelp, yes I did.  Ha ha ha.

Photo after today's laps for learning at Andrew's school!

Picture of Spiderman and Ninja Turtle.


And finally, one of my favorite things... FRESH FLOWERS!!


xoxo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment