Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Nails!

Halloween is my favorite time of the year.  Well, actually, fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the decorations, the weather, the warmer drinks, and fall festivals!!  Fall festivals are always the best. I enjoy being able to wear flip flops with jeans and a short sleeve shirt.  I was doing my nails regularly - at least once a week for over a year.  And then for about a month, I stopped.  Lately, I've noticed girls wearing black nail police.  I've never been one to wear dark nail polish; always pinks and reds.  A mom at my kids daycare had black nail polish on last week and it looked great.  I mentioned my phobia of dark polish to her.  Her reply was "just do it!  it's just nail polish", so that's what I did.
Check these nails out (done on Saturday night while drinking bottle of wine!):


In case you can't tell, the green are frankensteins and the middle is supposed to be mummy.  It didn't too out to well.  I broke my base coat trying to open the bottle.


(yes, that's blood!  that hurt!!!)

On Sunday, I did lots of yard work. And of course, my nails were ruined. I redid on Sunday night. 


I didn't realize photo was so blurry, but you get the point. I love them! Tyler said the frankensteins are so cool!! 

Xoxo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment